Monday, March 10, 2014

Forever and Always by Jasinda Wilder

Caden and Ever met when they were 15 at a camp for talented young artists. Drawn to each other they decide to become pen pals. Over the years they share everything with each other growing closer and closer. What will happen when they finally reunite?

This book hit me in the feels. The ending made me cry, no I'm not going to spoil it for you. Just be forewarned it's intense and emotionally charged.

I absolutely loved this book. It shows how love can happen even when you don't realize it. And that you know it's love for sure if it really is. Read this book it's incredible. Now I must go read the sequel so I can find out what happens next.

This books contains graphics content of a sexual nature. You should avoid this book if you aren't a fan of such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment