Saturday, June 13, 2015

Those Girls by Laura Saft

A Brief Summary:
Every school has those girls, you know the ones pretty, popular, and seem to have it all together. What you don't know is those girls have just as many if not more problems than the rest of us.


My Review:
This book brings me right back to high school. The girls that seem perfect from the outside, I was never one of them personally but I knew a few of them.

Of the three girls my favorite was Alex. She is the most down to earth/ relateable of the girls interested in music and the boy next door. Alex's main vice is smoking weed. Mollie is my second favorite desperate for love and for her boyfriends approval and admiration. Her boyfriend, however is someone I don't love, he's borderline sociopathic.

Veronica I really didn't like, probably because I had a hard time empathizing with her. She is desperate for love, that's just not me. She does a lot of crap without remorse most of the time, I really don't her behavior or attitude.

I'd definitely read a sequel, if only to figure out what happens next in these girls lives.

I received this book courtesy of NetGalley in exchange for my free and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment