Friday, March 6, 2015

Night School: Genesis by C.J. Daughery

A Brief Summary:
When everything is spinning out your control you do whatever you can to regain control. Allie tries to regain control by rebelling, and when the ends in her third arrest her parents ship her of to Cimmeria Academy. A prestigious boarding school that isn't quite what it seems. The more Allie learns the more she questions.

My Review:
Extremely well paced, believable characters, the overarching villain being set up, and the beginning of a love triangle. All in all a great start to a series.

One character I liked in particular was Sylvain. One he's French, two he's a dynamic character and I love how he developed, and I can't wait to see what else is in store for him.

I'm also extremely curious about Allie's family and how she fits in at Cimmeria. Seeing as ever other student has a tie to the academy and she doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment