Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Soul Keeper series box set by L.A. Starkey

A Brief Summary:
Two soul mates, one prophecy, and a whole lot of complications. Join Marcus and Nick as they try and understand the prophecy binding them and how to deal with sharing a soul mate. As Sam tries to understand the craziness of the world she's been thrown into.

My Review: 
I absolutely loved this series. It's fast paced with characters that you fall in love with. Sam is an incredibly strong willed girl who takes everything that happens pretty well. Only one major freak out in the entire series and you cant really blame her for it considering the circumstances.

Nick and Marcus are two sides of the same coin. I favored Nick, but I also really liked Marcus. They compliment each other extraordinarily well.

Also you get another perspective on most of the Greek Pantheon of Gods. Personally I loved how Hades was portrayed. I'd love to know more about him. Some of the Greek mythos was reworked but I really enjoyed it and it truly added to the story.

The first two books end in major emotionally charged cliffhangers so having the full box set is incredibly convenient.

This is a series that is defiantly worth a read! Don't forget to check out my last post to get in on a giveaway for the box set!!!! Click here to get in on this amazing opportunity!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara!

    Thanks so much for hosting me today. Great review on the series. Thank you so much for that!! :)

    I'd love to have you or any of your friends join my YA Book Lovers list. It's just a way for me to keep you up to date on contests and new releases. My list gets a special Soul Keeper story only written for them too. :)

    eepurl.com/9Nrc1

    Thanks again!

    Laurie Starkey
    Good Tales Book Tours

    ReplyDelete