Tuesday, November 19, 2013

5 Favorite Childhood Series.


  1. Harry Potter                                                                                                                I started this series because my older sister had the trivia board game and i really wanted to play it but I wasn't allowed to until I read the book first.
  2. Inkheart Series                                                                                                      I don't remember how I started this series but I remember thinking I was a lot like the main character and how she viewed books.
  3. Inheritance Cycle                                                                                                   I received the first book to this series Eragon for Easter one year. You can check out the review for that here
  4. Artemis Fowl                                                                                                   This is the first book I had ever seen a trailer for and it truly lived up to it.
  5. Series of Unfortunate Events                                                                       This was the first popular series I read because it was popular. It's still a great series and the only reason I remember what the word penultimate means.

No comments:

Post a Comment