Friday, August 1, 2014

Everything Changes by Samantha Hale

Raven has never had a boyfriend, not that she hasn't been asked. She's just not into guys, period. It, however, is something she's never admitted, even to herself. Meeting Morgan changes everything, it's her first really crush. Now she has to admit what she feels, to herself, Morgan, and everyone she cares about.

This is a really great coming out story. Raven goes from lying to everyone including herself, to being comfortable enough to come out for who she is. I love how realistic the story is. Everything is raw and real, not rose tinted. People react poorly, you feel ashamed, you get mad and depressed and angry it happens. Raven is a real person, and I love that. I'd love to read more from her perspective, to see more of what happens in her life.

This book is going to be published on September 1st and I will let you guys know as it gets closer as it is definitely worth the read.


I received this book compliments of NetGalley for my review which I freely and honestly give.

No comments:

Post a Comment