Monday, January 19, 2015

Embrace by Cherie Colyer

A Brief Summary: Life changes, and life moves on. To Madison so far change has meant the loss of her mother, and her long term boyfriend moving away. Now her life is about to change again, hopefully for the better. When she meets Isaac sparks fly, and nothing will ever be the same again.


My Review:
A quick simple read with a paranormal twist. Filled with twist and turns to keep you guessing. All of the characters are well developed and diverse. Isaac is the new guy with a secret, Madison is your average heroine with some not so average powers, and Kaylee the best friend that has something strange happening to her.

I really liked the characters, and how realistically they're portrayed.  From freaking out over developing powers, to the way everyone blames drugs if someone is acting off. She has really captured how people act, while giving it a magical twist.

I look forward to the next book in the series and I hope it will just keep getting better.

I received this book from the author in exchange for my free and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment