Saturday, January 3, 2015

The St. Valentines Day Cookie Massacre by Elisabeth Crabtree

A Brief Summary: Investigative reporter turned food columnist Kat Archer stumbles upon a cookie murder. That is murder by poison cookie not a murdered cookie. Anyway this murder could be the big story Kats big break at the Gazette, that is if she can help figure out whodunit.


My Review:
Such a sweet feel good mystery. One that if you can guess the murderer before the end, well then you're smarter than me. It twists and turns, and I adored every second of it.

I loved Kat her sense of humor is a lot like mine. Likely to get us into trouble and a tendency to slightly exaggerate. Kat also doesn't exactly have a filter when it comes to her opinions, which some others aren't exactly a fan of. Such as owners of restaurants she's reviewed for her column, honestly but not exactly tactfully.

With a potential love triangle in the works this series has the potential to be one I turn to when I need a pick-me-up. Short, sweet, and keeps you interested. I look forward to reading more of this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment