Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September Wrap up for the 1,000,000 Challenge

At the end of my first month doing the 1,00,000 challenge I have read 25 books, 2 one act plays and 6,894 pages.

Some of my favorites from this month were:
The Testing: the entire series was amazing. I am so glad I found it, best YA dystopian series I've read this year.
The Thirteenth Tower: An amazing fantasy novel that I received from NetGalley. It was such a good read and I highly recommend it to fantasy lovers.
The Dead Drop: Best thriller I've read this year. It's full of action and suspense, and it keeps you guessing until the very end. I received this book courtesy of NetGalley.
Reflections of Queen Snow White: A novel about life of Snow White after she gets her happily ever after. I received this book courtesy of the author.

I can't wait to see what new books I find and read in October.

To see a list of all the books that I've read and how many pages the are look here. Thanks for all of the support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment