Thursday, July 24, 2014

68 & Climbing by Kate Douglas

Annamarie Weston has built her design company from the ground up, now a major order could make or break her company. There's only one problem, the construction crew next door. Every time the temperature hits 68 degrees the shirts come off, and the girls get distracted. When Annamarie goes to confront the problem she gets lost in him instead.

This book was not my cup of tea. Don't get me wrong I enjoy a good sex scene but that seems to be the main part of this book. The characters really don't develop, aren't super interesting, and the plot is just humdrum and boring.

The only reason I finished this book is because I received it from NetGalley otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.

This book was given to me by NetGalley in exchange for my review which I freely and honestly give.

No comments:

Post a Comment