Tuesday, July 15, 2014

BookTubeA-Thon 2014

I have decided to take part in the BookTubeAThon. I know I'm a little bit late considering it started Monday but I feel I'll be able to do it even starting late.

The challenges:

Read A Book With Pictures: Insert random manga here

Start and Finish a Series: Possibly the Inkheart series or the significance series, one or the other

Read A book with red on the cover: Dorthy Must Die.

Read A book that someone has recommended: Ready Player One

Read a book out of the genera that you've read the least this year: Something by Jane Austin

Read a book and watch the book to movie adaptation: Either  a Harry Potter or Hunger Games

Read at least 7 books or an average of 300 pages a day.

Alright even starting late I've completed one challenge and I feel I can knock some of the others out in short succession but we'll see. I'll let you know as I accomplish them :D

No comments:

Post a Comment