Saturday, July 19, 2014

Reckless Games by MJ Lowel

Lucy's world was turned upside down when her father committed suicide. However, Lucy doesn't believe he would kill himself and believes his death is a murder. So she starts hunting for clues to his death, and her biggest clue is multiple phone calls to a Rhys Carlyle. During her investigation of Rhys she accidentally foils an attempt on Rhys's life. When he becomes interested in her things quickly get out of hand. Will she be able to handle him, and more importantly will she find her fathers killer?
I was addicted to this book from the second I started. It was captivating, the characters are wonderfully done. I love amount of back story there is in order to give the main characters depth. The plot moved along quickly and keeps you interested, there was one twist that I guessed very early on, but I did have to question my assumption a couple of times.

This book also left me with questions, but in a good way. Such as I'd enjoy a sequel, or just a book that's written in the same place but from someone else's point of view.

Just a heads up there are several explicit scenes of a sexual nature if that isn't your thing you probably shouldn't read this book.

This book is going to be available for purchase on July 29th. I will post a link to where you can get it once it comes out.


I received Reckless Games compliments of Net Galley for my honest review which is freely given.

No comments:

Post a Comment