Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Small Town Superhero by Cheree Alsop

Growing up in a big city Kelson is in for a big shock when he moves to Sparrow. After his family was ripped apart he comes to live with his aunt and uncle in a town that is ruled by a gang of high school bullies. Something Kelson is not about to just take like everyone else has been. He is going to stop it, but they don't have to know who's going to.

I liked this book, not a favorite but still a good book. It reminds me of most action movies. Lots of very graphic fight scenes, and glorification of the hero's violence, but hating the bad guys. All and all it's a good book. Just a tiny bit too graphic.

I received this book compliments of NetGalley in exchange for my review which I freely and honestly give.

No comments:

Post a Comment