Friday, November 28, 2014

Stillwell: A Haunting on Long Island by Michael Phillip Cash

A Brief Summary: After the loss of his beloved wife Allison Paul struggles to find some sort of normal. The night terrors he's started to have, shared by his son Jesse. One of the first houses he takes on after his wife's passing is Stillwell manor, his friend Craig's childhood home. This home is going to be a tough sell due to the fact the most recent owners committed a murder suicide. Along with the fact that Stillwell has long assumed to be haunted. A haunting that may be connected to Paul's dreams of Allison/

My Review: This is my third book I've read by Michael Cash, and he still blows me away with his talent. The prologues draw you in, the main story keeps you captivated, and the epilogue ties up all of those pesky loose ends.

A favorite part of mine of all of Michael's books is that fact that he weaves past and present together. Allison and her distant relative tied together to create a powerful story. I really enjoyed all of the characters, they're diverse and well developed.

Michael Phillip Cash is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors.

I received this book from Brittney Bass (Michael's publicist) in exchange for my free and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment