Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Tainted Blood by Karen Greco

A Brief Summary: Nina is a witch/vampire hybrid, and a member of an elite branch of the Department of Defense, the Blood Ops. While on what should have been a routine mission Nina and her partner Frankie encounter a vampire with Opium poisoning, something that can actually kill vampires. Now in a race against time they need to find patient zero before the infected vamps can cause any more chaos. While trying to find patient zero the mayor; Bertrand, a closet demon, comes to Nina and Frankie with a job that will end up being more tied up with their current mission then they ever thought possible.


My Review:
This is book two of the Hell's Belle series. As I have a tendency to I dropped into the series in the second book... Oops? Anyway as someone who jumps into the middle of the series I can tell you that you'll be able to figure out what's going on pretty quickly. Personally I grew to care about Nina, Casper, and Frankie extremely quickly. Max well he's just not my type I guess.

To me Tainted Blood has it all; humor, fantasy, mystery and a little bit of romance. It's an extremely well written story, that makes you care about the characters and want to know what happens next in the series.

After a major cliffhanger of an ending I'm going to have to read the next book just so I can figure out what happens.

I recieved this book courtesy of NetGalley in exchange for my free and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment