Saturday, November 1, 2014

October Wrap up for 1,000,000,000 challenge!

This month I read twenty-five books, including a couple of mangas, one one-act play, and two novellas, all for a total of 7,481 pages.

This brings my current total up to 14,381 pages read. So I'm a little over 1% done with the challenge!

Two of my favorites from this month have been:

Whisper: It's an amazing YA mystery with just a touch of romance. I received this book courtesy of NetGalley, and I also had the opportunity to do an interview with the author Stacey, if you missed out on the interview click here to read it

Stardust: A fantasy romance, finding love where you least expect it.

Over all this month I read more thrillers then anything. I've just been on a kick of them, and I look forward to seeing where November takes me in the realm of books. Hopefully I'll get some awesome new ones for my birthday.

If you want to see what all I've read for this challenge click here. Also if you have any suggestions for books leave a comment and I will try my best to get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment